Careers at QQSolutions
Software Engineer II
We are seeking a Software Engineer II to serve as a senior level coding member of the QQ development team. Essential duties include engineer, code and debug on both new and legacy platforms. Design underlying architecture of production systems. Estimate effort of development tasks. Design and develop software using C#, MVC, WCF and Azure. Maintain and contribute to QQSolutions’ product platform, as necessary. Assist Product Support teams in solving customer problems, as needed. Contribute to product quality via code reviews, unit and integration tests, etc. Participate in special projects and performs other duties, as required.
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Object-Oriented design principles and software design patterns.
- Understanding of SQL programming and database architecture in a SQL Server environment.
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- 5+ Years of software engineering including experience on:
- Entity Framework
- Web Services
- Excellent problem-solving skills are must.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Agile Methodology (Kanban/Scrum)
- Visual Studio Online
- SQL Server higher than 2008
- Experience with data processing tasks such as importing, exporting, transforming and optimizing data
- Amazon EC2 experience
About the Company
As the #3 AMS (Agency Management Software) provider and one of the “25 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies” in South Florida, QQSolutions enables independent insurance agencies to improve operational productivity and increase both customer loyalty and satisfaction. Now in our twenty-fifth year, QQSolutions is again in high growth mode and expanding in virtually every department.
QQSolutions is headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
QQ Facts and Figures
- Company founded in 1988.
- 65 full-time employees.
- Over 5,000 insurance agency customers nationwide.
- Over 25,000 users.
- Third largest provider of insurance agency management software nationwide.
- Our new QQCatalyst® cloud-based agency management system is now used by hundreds of agencies (patent pending).
- Our clustered Microsoft SQL databases hold over 13 million client records, over 46 million policies, and more than 80 million documents & images.
- Over 600,000 auto insurance rate quotes from over 120 insurance carriers daily.
- Follow ITIL® best practices for IT service management.